• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
seagrovelover said:
Ok mine is boring......been vacationing in Seagrove for years, and my whole family loves it..............so I am a SEAGROVELOVER!!!! although, we apparently have decided to move our vacation spot to grayton just for one year. Alot of that decision was based on great info from this board, and the fact that last year our wonderful little beach was just that...LITTLE. Kathydwells......GRAYTON??????????? want to make a move???? :biggrin:


We need to start posting the summer 2006 vacation dates on the board calendar so we can see who will be there any given week! BTW- we are June 10th week this year- anyone else that week?
 
Suncat said:
Sun was the only "beachy" thing that wasn't already taken at the time and when I am at Seaside I always check on, take pictures of, and take treats to the Seaside cats. I'll try to post one of the cats as my avatar. (Unless Sueshore will let me have hers--my favorite!! :cool: )

I posted a couple of pictures of the Seaside cats a while back. Someday when you have a couple of hours to spare, check my photo album. I think the date should be within a week of one of this year's storms.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I posted a couple of pictures of the Seaside cats a while back. Someday when you have a couple of hours to spare, check my photo album. I think the date should be within a week of one of this year's storms.

SJ-

This has absolutely nothing to do with screen names but I laugh my arse off every time I think about you getting up so close to this Margaritaville "dune crasher" guy and taking his picture. LOL :floor:

P8130054.JPG
 
jdarg said:
We need to start posting the summer 2006 vacation dates on the board calendar so we can see who will be there any given week! BTW- we are June 10th week this year- anyone else that week?

I'll be there for and in a wedding May 21st. Let's see if ole Kimmi hangs for another week...

I know J to the Funn will be there... :clap_1:
 
Landlocked said:
SJ-

This has absolutely nothing to do with screen names but I laugh my arse off every time I think about you getting up so close to this Margaritaville "dune crasher" guy and taking his picture. LOL :floor:

P8130054.JPG

Wait...he could be kinda cute...Is he? :idontno: Too bad we can't see the left hand. :(
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top