• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seagrove Beach studio avail - vrbo

New posts
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Wonderful place, Mermaid and Merman! I love the colors and the layout. I'm sure you'll get plenty of return guests in the years to come. Congratulations again on your long-awaited place at the beach.
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Mermaid said:
Kurt, Merman and I are bowled over by the wonderful virtual tour you did of our condo at Hidden Beach Villas. :clap_1: And you got all my mermaids in! I think the world will be beating a path to our door once they see what funn is packed into our vacation studio. Thanks thanks thanks for a fine job. :wub:

Here's the link:

http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/126hiddenbeachvillas
Mermaid! Oh my gosh, it looks amazing! It is just too cute for words, honestly. You and Merman have done a fantastic job; I'm ready to book it right now!
And, Kurt, great job on the VT as always!
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Mermaid, you weren't kidding when you said you had worked hard, but it has definitely paid off. Your place looks FUNN and happy. Hope you enjoy it.:clap_1:
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

What an inviting and cheerful nest that Mermaid and Merman have created. It is just adorable! And very nice virtual tour, Kurt. I know that you will have lots of renters who want to return year after year. Congrats! :clap_1:
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Tootsie said:
Gorgeous and funky beach home! :D Mermaid and Merman - you have talent! You bravely used lots of color - and you put it all together beautifully. I've always been terrified of using too much color because if you don't do it right, then you are screwed. But you guys have a good eye, and it all works perfectly. The place just looks Funn! ;-)

Congrats! you'll have tons of renters, and quite a few repeat renters I'll bet!

:D


First, thanks for all the compliments! It makes Merman and me confident that we WILL have a good rental season. This is all new to us, so we really appreciate the positive feedback you're all giving. :wub:

Tootsie, funny thing about the colors. It wasn't our intention to go so "beachy." I was envisioning a soothing color scheme of warm hues, to tell you the truth. We had been to Provence the summer before and I thought that warm, sun-drench tones would be perfect. Y'know, Provence on the Panhandle. NOT! I'm a firm believer that you should let your place "talk" to you, and our Mermaid's Cove wanted to go all beachy keen, so we let it. I think she talked just fine. :razz:
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Mermaid......your place looks FABULOUS! I love the colors....so cheery!! Good luck with all the rentals you're sure to get this season! :clap_1:
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Thank you Mermaid and thanks everyone - what a great place, it was my privilege! :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top