• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seagrove market

New posts
pk305 said:
BR, can you tell me exactly where on Eastern Lake Road this proposed zoning issue is? Also, do you happen to know when the meeting for this is?

THANKS!!
See the Sienna Place thread so I don't continue to hijack this one.
 
Seagrove Market is just the tip of the iceburg.

You know, 30-A is going downhill as the seconds tick by. What we used to know as 30-A will soon become the land of high-rise condos ? la Destin thanks to people with pure greed who have no respect for the legacy of 30-A. Pigs who own SFR (single family residence) properties are requesting rezoning to multiple family residences at this very moment.

If you want to keep 30-A as we know it, you'd better speak out loud and clear before it's too late. And I'm talking within the next two weeks.

TRUEST WORDS SPOKEN ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!
 
I LOVE the Grilled Grouper Sandwich! It is my FAVORITE thing to eat when I am down here! It is unbeatable. I love the Seagrove Market Cafe and will certainly miss the atmosphere in the back of the old market.
 
I heard it'll be there as we all know it for 6-12 months. I had a great salad with perfectly-cooked grilled shrimp there tonight; hubby had the same thing with fried grouper, nicely cooked. And under $10. Even the presentation has improved since the last time I was there (spring break).
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top