• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
....competing with brands such as Volvo, Pixar and NASA?
South Walton's Perfect Escape Booth Outshines NASA and Pixar

The Visit South Walton Perfect Escape Booth won the best 10’ x 10’ Exhibit in EXHIBIBITOR Magazine’s 2014 Portable/Modular Award. The booth also won the First Annual People’s Choice Award and was the only nominee to win two awards. Visit South Walton was in exceptional company, competing with brands such as Volvo, Pixar and NASA.

"The booth is a complete experience with a 360 View of the beach, sounds of the waves gently crashing on the sugar white sand while playing digitally on screen, the smell of sunscreen fills the air, and bright lights from the sky above beam down upon visitors," says Jon Ervin, Director of Marketing and Communications of the Walton County Tourist Development Council (TDC).

Visit South Walton would like to thank all those who voted to help bring home these awards. The Perfect Escape Booth has showcased South Walton’s beautiful beaches to potential visitors across the county.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
No I don't think so. Some marketers tend to get caught up in wowing other marketers. Marketing awards smack me as self aggrandizement and back rubbing. I'd rather see us focused on improving the quality of our visitors' experience and protecting our precious resources.