• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Sister Johnson

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
If I make it there, I will record and post a video of them for you (with their daddy's permission of course ;-)). I do hope to make it there, esp after missing the first show.

That would be great! I'll watch for it! Very talented young ladies.
 
Bobby J said:
Just wanted to let everyone know the Gals are warming up with Marc right now. They sound awesome!!!! 5 new songs! They go on stage at 4pm on Sunday at the SEABAR. (5/27/2006). Check them out if you can and again thanks for your support!

Bobby J
Hey, was just listening to Susan Tedeschi's version of "Don't Think Twice It's Alright," in the car, and it made me think of them!
 
The show was great!!!! :clap_1: The girls sounded awesome. The best ever! If you missed it try to make the next one, they were on this week. Marc was incredible as well!!!!!
 
P5280001.JPG


Some of the boating crowd made it out to see the show.
 
I was not sure if I should have created a new thread for this or not.... Anyway, just wanted to let you all know Marc and the Sister Johnson are going to be playing at Cerulean's in Watercolor (where LoveLace Interiors was) on July 7th and 8th from 5-10pm. They are working up a whole new arrangement so the gals will not open and be done but will come up several times to play with Marc.

This should help with those of you who have been late and missed out. I sure hope you all can make it the gals keep improving with every show! I have a brochure attachment but not really sure if I should attach it here or not. Maybe someone will fill me in! Hope to see you there.

Bobby J
 
Sounds funn. Might be best to start a new thread :

Marc Harris / Sister Johnson at Cerulean's- 7/7 & 7/8

You can attach flyer if you want.
 
Bobby J said:
I was not sure if I should have created a new thread for this or not.... Anyway, just wanted to let you all know Marc and the Sister Johnson are going to be playing at Cerulean's in Watercolor (where LoveLace Interiors was) on July 7th and 8th from 5-10pm. They are working up a whole new arrangement so the gals will not open and be done but will come up several times to play with Marc.

This should help with those of you who have been late and missed out. I sure hope you all can make it the gals keep improving with every show! I have a brochure attachment but not really sure if I should attach it here or not. Maybe someone will fill me in! Hope to see you there.

Bobby J
Yippeee...we will see you there!! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top