I have a few cold ones in the ice box. Matt carries McEwan's in his liquor store, next to WaterColor Pulix.destindreamin said:That McEwan's is sounding pretty good about now;-)
a rating of...???Unplugged said:" ....Color is muddy brown with a full tan froth that lingers. Pours a full, soft nectar with little residual effers. Aroma is of cooked malt. Flavors of sweet creamy biscuits and buttered toast. Has a warming sensation with a long finish. It?s like eating buttered pancakes with maple syrup. Definately drink it cold... "
From a rating I recently read -
I don't know that I agree with the butter and Maple syrup notes, but it is definitely slightly sweet, aka - creamy (buttery feel). It is the type of beer you may enjoy prior to dinner, or just after dinner. Two or three would be perfect, but I would tire of drinking a six pack + at one sitting, not that I typically do that anyway. ;-)Unplugged said:McEwan's - sounds delicious, I need to swing by Matt's & try this![]()
Do they make wine???Smiling JOe said:I don't know that I agree with the butter and Maple syrup notes, but it is definitely slightly sweet, aka - creamy (buttery feel). It is the type of beer you may enjoy prior to dinner, or just after dinner. Two or three would be perfect, but I would tire of drinking a six pack + at one sitting, not that I typically do that anyway. ;-)