• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sj...

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
That McEwan's is sounding pretty good about now;-)
 
destindreamin said:
That McEwan's is sounding pretty good about now;-)
I have a few cold ones in the ice box. Matt carries McEwan's in his liquor store, next to WaterColor Pulix. :D It is twice as expensive as Guiness and about three times better. ;-) If you like McEwan's, you may want to give Mackeson Triple Stout a try. I like it even better than McEwan's. It is a little sweeter.
 
Wait a minute! Are you suggesting that my gas price guess of $3.19 per gallon for regular, by Memorial Day may actually happen? I am getting thirsty. ;-)
 
when we went to colorado in september last year we paid a max of 3.15 for gas, will probably break that record in about 17 days !
 
" ....Color is muddy brown with a full tan froth that lingers. Pours a full, soft nectar with little residual effers. Aroma is of cooked malt. Flavors of sweet creamy biscuits and buttered toast. Has a warming sensation with a long finish. It?s like eating buttered pancakes with maple syrup. Definately drink it cold... "

From a rating I recently read - of McEwan's
 
Unplugged said:
" ....Color is muddy brown with a full tan froth that lingers. Pours a full, soft nectar with little residual effers. Aroma is of cooked malt. Flavors of sweet creamy biscuits and buttered toast. Has a warming sensation with a long finish. It?s like eating buttered pancakes with maple syrup. Definately drink it cold... "

From a rating I recently read -
a rating of...???
 
Unplugged said:
McEwan's - sounds delicious, I need to swing by Matt's & try this :D
I don't know that I agree with the butter and Maple syrup notes, but it is definitely slightly sweet, aka - creamy (buttery feel). It is the type of beer you may enjoy prior to dinner, or just after dinner. Two or three would be perfect, but I would tire of drinking a six pack + at one sitting, not that I typically do that anyway. ;-)
 
Smiling JOe said:
I don't know that I agree with the butter and Maple syrup notes, but it is definitely slightly sweet, aka - creamy (buttery feel). It is the type of beer you may enjoy prior to dinner, or just after dinner. Two or three would be perfect, but I would tire of drinking a six pack + at one sitting, not that I typically do that anyway. ;-)
Do they make wine???:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top