• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Skunky- Dr. Question!

New posts
Do you have a run-to-the-potty smiley?

Shall I repeat... :moon: :leaving: ???? :wave:

Oh man, that Shamu knows how to live!!!
 
We are underway. I'm starving!

Don't worry...I'll be back in fighting shape for Nashville!:clap: Is Snowy coming?

Maybe. He has asked for directions from Yazoo City which is a good sign. Facebook him and tell him to join us for a fabulous weekend.

BTW- I thought my planned for months Atlanta trip was next weekend but just found out it is this weekend. Whew, I thought I was going to leave Nashville that Friday with you in town. :wave:
 
Beach Jacket's nanny used to do a cleansing on a regular basis. She drank kerosene.:yikes: She called it her "working medicine."
 
Ok. So here's an update.

Nothing yet.

Tired and light headed.

Stay tuned...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top