• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapperheads Closed

New posts
The Rusty Trombone. Brought to us by 30gAy and RedRocket. That place would be packed every night!:clap_1:

BTW- nice thread karma turnaround- it went from a :( to a :floor: !
 
I drive all the way to PCB for Thomas'...Some of the prev. listed places seem like odd places to get a great greasy burger...to "cute"...
 
Re: Snapperheads Closed?

Somewhere in my other computer, I have some photos of a crazy dancing man and the Waco Ramblers show, from the night before the lights went out in Snapperheads. I will try to post a memory or two in the next couple of days.

It is now official. The Donut Hole has now moved up to the number one slot for best hamburgers on/near 30A, but they will never be as good as the 'ole SnapperHead's Bacon Cheeseburger.

Oh my gosh, that was the best burger I've ever had!:drool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top