• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
jhbeebe said:
The comments along here are really fun to kick back and watch! :popcorn:

:lolabove: ...kind of like a ping pong game, right? Is there ping pong at Snapperheads?

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Green Jello Shots?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Hey Kimmi....you going to be on 5th Ave. today????

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Sueshore said:
Hey Kimmi....you going to be on 5th Ave. today????
Well I'm at Macy's. America's department store. We are our customer's first choice for fashion and affordable luxury. And I'm here until 6 unless they release us earlier. I have clothes packed to go out though. So many people got out of work early. Maybe my boss will feel extra nice today!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
Well I'm at Macy's. America's department store. We are our customer's first choice for fashion and affordable luxury. And I'm here until 6 unless they release us earlier. I have clothes packed to go out though. So many people got out of work early. Maybe my boss will feel extra nice today!

And American media's first choice for skinny belts with gold buckles!!!!

Do you realize you will be coming to TEXAS this time next week????? This is the first announcement to my Texgent gals....leave Friday afternoon open....there will be a meet and greet with Kimmifunn somewhere along LBJ, just east of the airport!!! PM me with your choice for best Mexican place along there!!! This gal will need a Margarita, STAT!!!

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Sueshore said:
And American media's first choice for skinny belts with gold buckles!!!!

Do you realize you will be coming to TEXAS this time next week????? This is the first announcement to my Texgent gals....leave Friday afternoon open....there will be a meet and greet with Kimmifunn somewhere along LBJ, just east of the airport!!! PM me with your choice for best Mexican place along there!!! This gal will need a Margarita, STAT!!!

Ok I just put SoWal Margarita-funn on my calendar for Friday night! Luckily that night happens to wide open! :cool: Hmmmm now lets see.......best Mexican place....?

Is this considered a tangent.... or since we will be drinking green margarita's does that make it ok???? ;-)

E

Excalibur

I think Smiling JOe should win a free Guinness Stout on tap for having the best animated smilie faces.

Smiling JOe, Your Smilie Faces Rock! Where do you get them?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
jhbeebe said:
I think Smiling JOe should win a free Guinness Stout on tap for having the best animated smilie faces.

Smiling JOe, Your Smilie Faces Rock! Where do you get them?
i have no idea -- some website with smilies. I will definitely take you up on that Guinness offer.