• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SNAPPERHEADS ST PATs BLOWOUT!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Excalibur
  • Start date Start date
New posts
jhbeebe said:
The comments along here are really fun to kick back and watch! :popcorn:


:lolabove: ...kind of like a ping pong game, right? Is there ping pong at Snapperheads?
 
Green Jello Shots?
 
Sueshore said:
Hey Kimmi....you going to be on 5th Ave. today????
Well I'm at Macy's. America's department store. We are our customer's first choice for fashion and affordable luxury. And I'm here until 6 unless they release us earlier. I have clothes packed to go out though. So many people got out of work early. Maybe my boss will feel extra nice today!
 
Kimmifunn said:
Well I'm at Macy's. America's department store. We are our customer's first choice for fashion and affordable luxury. And I'm here until 6 unless they release us earlier. I have clothes packed to go out though. So many people got out of work early. Maybe my boss will feel extra nice today!

And American media's first choice for skinny belts with gold buckles!!!!

Do you realize you will be coming to TEXAS this time next week????? This is the first announcement to my Texgent gals....leave Friday afternoon open....there will be a meet and greet with Kimmifunn somewhere along LBJ, just east of the airport!!! PM me with your choice for best Mexican place along there!!! This gal will need a Margarita, STAT!!!
 
Sueshore said:
And American media's first choice for skinny belts with gold buckles!!!!

Do you realize you will be coming to TEXAS this time next week????? This is the first announcement to my Texgent gals....leave Friday afternoon open....there will be a meet and greet with Kimmifunn somewhere along LBJ, just east of the airport!!! PM me with your choice for best Mexican place along there!!! This gal will need a Margarita, STAT!!!

Ok I just put SoWal Margarita-funn on my calendar for Friday night! Luckily that night happens to wide open! :cool: Hmmmm now lets see.......best Mexican place....?

Is this considered a tangent.... or since we will be drinking green margarita's does that make it ok???? ;-)
 
I think Smiling JOe should win a free Guinness Stout on tap for having the best animated smilie faces.


Smiling JOe, Your Smilie Faces Rock! Where do you get them?
 
jhbeebe said:
I think Smiling JOe should win a free Guinness Stout on tap for having the best animated smilie faces.


Smiling JOe, Your Smilie Faces Rock! Where do you get them?
i have no idea -- some website with smilies. I will definitely take you up on that Guinness offer.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top