• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapperheads Under New MGMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Excalibur
  • Start date Start date
New posts
:idontno: I did not know that Snapperheads was currently listed in the MLS. How much are they asking for the place, and who is the listing agent?
 
SoWal Wizard said:
:idontno: I did not know that Snapperheads was currently listed in the MLS. How much are they asking for the place, and who is the listing agent?
I don't know if it is in the ECAR's listings. As best I remember, they were asking around 5-6 Million.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I don't know if it is in the ECAR's listings. As best I remember, they were asking around 5-6 Million.
:eek: Good god. How much land is it?
 
If the place really is for sale and they are asking that much :funn: , then it won't be sellin' anytime soon....... At that price it doesn't seem like thay are really interested in selling. No way that they would get that price in today's market.


So lunch was good and the place was cleaner? Sounds cool.:cool:
 
SoWal Wizard said:
If the place really is for sale and they are asking that much :funn: , then it won't be sellin' anytime soon....... At that price it doesn't seem like thay are really interested in selling. No way that they would get that price in today's market.


So lunch was good and the place was cleaner? Sounds cool.:cool:
I have never had a bad lunch there. Cleaner? It looks like the deck was pressure-washed, and they do still have Guinness on tap. Kimmi (not KimmiFunn) took good care of me.
 
Cool. :rolling: Who is Snapperheads nightly entertainment? I know Butch plays out on the deck outside from 4-8pm, but do you know who plays inside?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top