• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapperheads Under New MGMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Excalibur
  • Start date Start date
New posts
John R said:
no doubt. once the burger is in my hand, it stays there until it is finished, then the fries are eaten. gotta keep control of the burger, and if it's set down, the battle is lost.

jr

If you cannot enjoy fries whilst scarfing a burger, then the battle has been lost before it ever began. I will bring my own plate next time.

Of course, 40 napkins piled just so will do the trick.
 
We can take care of everybody. Yes, we do have plates :lol:. Smiling JOe is right, it does cut down on labor and expenses using baskets.
 
I do understand that rule, I worked in a restaurant for over 15 years in the front and back of the house and the management as well. :lol: I just personally do not like the sand. on top of the fries in a basket,.....it is just me. I did not think that it was that big of a deal. When I waited on people I always tried to give them what they wanted within reason and I did not think that this was unreasonable.
Smiling JOe said:
Rule number one, never piss off your server or the cook. --standard unspoken rule at every restaurant. ;-)
 
Well after reading all the reply posts about my "plate problem" I see that I had my first sowal thread thrashing. :banging: I did not mean for anyone to think that I HAD to have a plate or silver to eat with. I just wanted a plate. Oh well it is nice to hear other views on the matter. Thanks for all of your inputs. :cool:
 
InletBchDweller said:
Well after reading all the reply posts about my "plate problem" I see that I had my first sowal thread thrashing. :banging: I did not mean for anyone to think that I HAD to have a plate or silver to eat with. I just wanted a plate. Oh well it is nice to hear other views on the matter. Thanks for all of your inputs. :cool:
Don't feel bad...I prefer plates. And the ketchup leaks through the paper, ect., ect. ;-) I'm with ya.
 
InletBchDweller said:
Well after reading all the reply posts about my "plate problem" I see that I had my first sowal thread thrashing. :banging: I did not mean for anyone to think that I HAD to have a plate or silver to eat with. I just wanted a plate. Oh well it is nice to hear other views on the matter. Thanks for all of your inputs. :cool:

To each his own IBD. Let me tell you, my sister will NOT eat off of a paper plate. She come's to my house and digs out the best china that I have. She doesn't even like Corell. So I am with you on this. If you want a plate, you should have a plate. IMHO. No bashing you on my part. Please don't stay away because of other people's opinions, that is just what they are. I don't think they (some) of them meant it as a thrashing.......just my .02 cents. I love everybody. :biggrin:
 
Thanks for the reply. I will not stay away, I am used to a variety of opinions and have grown a thick shell to protect me!!! I guess thrashing was not a good word to use I just could not think of another one at that time. All is good with me and I do love this board!!! long live plates!!!!
kathydwells said:
T each his own IBD. Let me tell you, my sister will NOT eat off of a paper plate. She come's to my house and digs out the best china that I have. She doesn't even like Corell. So I am with you on this. If you want a plate, you should have a plate. IMHO. No bashing you on my part. Please don't stay away because of other people's opinions, that is just what they are. I don't think they (some) of them meant it as a thrashing.......just my .02 cents. I love everybody. :biggrin:
 
jhbeebe said:
Karaoke now every WEDNESDAY night. Live music every Tues. 4:00pm - 1:30am open Mic night on Thursdays. Bands on Friday, Sat and Sunday.:clap_1:


Poker Tournament coming on Monday nights...............:welcome:
You talking Texas Hold'em???? :biggrin:
 
kathydwells said:
YEAH!!!! I hope they are still doing this in July while I am down. I would love to get in a game!!!! :clap_1:
What do you play KD? I'll meet you there in July!! :clap_1:
 
Franny said:
What do you play KD? I'll meet you there in July!! :clap_1:

Yes, Texas Hold 'em. I am addicted!!!! It is a good thing I live 5 hours away from Tunica, or I would be in trouble!!! We will meet up in July for a heads up!!! How about that?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top