• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapperheads Under New MGMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Excalibur
  • Start date Start date
New posts
InletBchDweller said:
Thanks for the reply. I will not stay away, I am used to a variety of opinions and have grown a thick shell to protect me!!! I guess thrashing was not a good word to use I just could not think of another one at that time. All is good with me and I do love this board!!! long live plates!!!!

:floor: a tisket, a tasket...but please no food in a basket!!!! I heart you for having a sense of humor!
 
InletBeachDweller, you passed the test. It seems that most of us would rather not have to hold the burger while getting to the fries, but when at SnapperHeads, do as the SnapperHeadians do, and hold the sandwich with the left hand and eat the fries with the right. :D

FYI - bringing your own plate to a restaurant IS insulting the cook. ;-) (for any of you who are thinking about this -- and what if it gets served to the wrong table? "Excuse me, that is my plate. You take this basket and give me the plate so that I can give it back to the cook to serve my food upon." :lol: :floor:
 
I decided on a new avatar as the result of this thread!!!:floor:
 
InletBchDweller said:
I decided on a new avatar as the result of this thread!!!:floor:

:funn: :funn: I don't like it...I LOVE IT !!!!!!
 
jhbeebe:

Could I request Sierra Nevada Pale Ale beer?

Easy on the salt; your burgers are quite salty.

And for the folks that don't like baskets, I suggest that they simply lift the wax paper out of the basket, set the paper on the table and the unwanted basket to the side. Works just like a plate and nobody makes a nuisance of themselves (staff or customer). It's casual dining, after all.

Cheers, John.
 
John said:
jhbeebe:

Could I request Sierra Nevada Pale Ale beer?

Easy on the salt; your burgers are quite salty.

And for the folks that don't like baskets, I suggest that they simply lift the wax paper out of the basket, set the paper on the table and the unwanted basket to the side. Works just like a plate and nobody makes a nuisance of themselves (staff or customer). It's casual dining, after all.

Cheers, John.

That is exactly what I do when I eat at Moe's. I think I will try it at Snapperheads too. Great suggestion John!:D
 
Yes, I have to say that someone here definitely knows the meaning of "if you can't beat 'em, join em!" kudos (and happy burger eating) :D
 
John R - We can do the Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Sorry about you getting a burger that was a little salty. It depends on whom the cook is and I think I know who it is. :scratch: I will make sure we correct it.

One of the folks who works in the kitchen part time just doesn't quite understand :doh: that most other people don't like the equivalent of a huge salt lick with their meal. Thanks for the feedback.

Smiling JOe, very nice witty comments. It is fun to sit back and read :popcorn: everyones posts here.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top