• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapperheads Under New MGMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Excalibur
  • Start date Start date
New posts
jhbeebe: we tried Snapperheads this morning for breakfast - very, VERY disappointed. Slow service and the food was not well prepared. The entire staff seemed to be struggling. I know there can be 'off days' so will possibly try again for lunch sometime, but this was not a good first visit for us to say the least. :confused:
 
Unfortunately, friends ate their this am and it took an hour and half! And, bacon and grits (? - don't recall if that is what they said) were left off their order. Then they ran out of eggs! :eek:
 
Thank you for the feedback! Although I am greatly disappointed to hear this, I need to know.

The staff is trying to get their "season legs" under them. I greatly apologize, and please try us again. There is no excuse for poor service or for food taking that long regardless. :bang: I will be on this tonight. :pissed:

Do you know who your waitress was?
 
Have not tried breakfast yet, but we were there Sat night for a spell and the service and food was excellent..we sat at the bar BTW. They are improving the wine list as well! :lolabove: Just my 2 cents.
 
Yes, Pirate. That is correct. We are keeping the older items everyone loves and adding some new things.

The improvements are already moving full steam ahead :D and it is a good thing. Things are going very well.

We are getting a huge amount of positive feedback :wub: across the board on everything we have done, and everything we are doing.
 
I have to pat you on the back Jhbebee. You've been so receptive and accepting to everyone's complaints, praises, ect. You have been such a good sport about the whole thing!

I do like Snapperhead's, but never really jumped to go. In the future when I'm down there we will for sure come. And I'll drag the wedding party with me.

Keep up the good work! :clap_1:
 
So, Jbeebe, since you non-renewed Henry's employment, can I have my burgers served on a plate?:idontno:

:floor::floor::floor:

The new guy is doing fine, but he forgot to cook my shrimp basket the other day. I waited for a while (and I was in no hurry) then Kimmy went back there and jumped his .... Kimmy thought he was going to jump right back at her, and he did, but he was only kidding. He admitted that he forgot to cook it. Kimmy said that she is glad that she can actually say something to the cook now, without the fear of being yelled at.

By the way, the new cooked hooked me up with some xtra o-rings to make up for his mistake. I like the way he thinks. :D Yummy!
 
SJOe are you movin in on my burger on a plate??????????:floor: :floor: :floor:
Smiling JOe said:
So, Jbeebe, since you non-renewed Henry's employment, can I have my burgers served on a plate?:idontno:

:floor::floor::floor:

The new guy is doing fine, but he forgot to cook my shrimp basket the other day. I waited for a while (and I was in no hurry) then Kimmy went back there and jumped his .... Kimmy thought he was going to jump right back at her, and he did, but he was only kidding. He admitted that he forgot to cook it. Kimmy said that she is glad that she can actually say something to the cook now, without the fear of being yelled at.

By the way, the new cooked hooked me up with some xtra o-rings to make up for his mistake. I like the way he thinks. :D Yummy!
 
InletBchDweller said:
SJOe are you movin in on my burger on a plate??????????:floor: :floor: :floor:
I am only kidding. I wouldn't move in on you like that . I do have my pride. :D Plus, I don't want to have to pay extra for the dishwasher. I am going to use John's idea of pulling the wax paper out of the basket, if I remember. I am usually too distracted by the tasty food. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top