Jdarg SoWal Expert Jan 3, 2008 #2 Too dam cold. I have colorful sheets in random places around the yard.
Teresa SoWal Guide Staff member Jan 3, 2008 #3 feels like 16, according to TWC... all schools should be closed immediately!
Teresa SoWal Guide Staff member Jan 3, 2008 #4 talk about crying in the cold.... http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid823425597/bclid877032950/bctid1119297168 wonder why sowal fools, I mean folks don't do this on new year's day? Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
talk about crying in the cold.... http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid823425597/bclid877032950/bctid1119297168 wonder why sowal fools, I mean folks don't do this on new year's day?
Allifunn FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com Jan 3, 2008 #5 Hail...up here in SC it's only 24! We were expecting the teens. Only 2 degrees of separation
Lady D SoWal Insider Jan 3, 2008 #6 14 here in Memphis this morning. I don't mind a certain degree of cold but single digits and teens are not it.
14 here in Memphis this morning. I don't mind a certain degree of cold but single digits and teens are not it.
audie fartblossom Jan 3, 2008 #7 i'll bet it doesn't feel like the 4 degrees it is here ! hooray for the cold weather ! i've been waiting on you !
i'll bet it doesn't feel like the 4 degrees it is here ! hooray for the cold weather ! i've been waiting on you !
JUL Beach Fanatic Jan 3, 2008 #9 audie said: i'll bet it doesn't feel like the 4 degrees it is here ! hooray for the cold weather ! i've been waiting on you ! Click to expand... Ditto on the 4 degrees.....I wish I was back in SoWal
audie said: i'll bet it doesn't feel like the 4 degrees it is here ! hooray for the cold weather ! i've been waiting on you ! Click to expand... Ditto on the 4 degrees.....I wish I was back in SoWal
Lady D SoWal Insider Jan 3, 2008 #10 Hop said: brrrrrrrrr........ Click to expand... Hop, we will be glad to send the single digits and teens your direction.
Hop said: brrrrrrrrr........ Click to expand... Hop, we will be glad to send the single digits and teens your direction.