• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Once it hits CNN and national coverage, it will sell itself just for the novelty of it. Can you imagine the bragging rights to say, "Oh Percy, that is nothing. I bought a 196 square foot house for over a million dollars. It may not be large enough for poodle Fifi, but that's how filthy rich I am..." ( I wish I was joking.)
The value is in the land which is a quarter of an acre located in a prime commercial area two blocks from the Gulf of Mexico… The house is a knockdown

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
The value is in the land which is a quarter of an acre located in a prime commercial area two blocks from the Gulf of Mexico… The house is a knockdown
If you are looking for realism, I doubt it is a quarter acre, and with the right of way of 395, and the set backs on a triangular lot, factored in with the lake ordinance requirements, and , of course, parking requirements....is it really worth a million dollars? Of course, we may being approaching a bubble, but it is always a great time to buy... hahaha. ( Oh wow, that was just too snarky.)

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007

You do realize that house is that size due to the irregularities of the lot? It actually took variances to get to what it is, mostly because it was less than the minimum you can build, but also hampered by setbacks.