Ocean Lover
bean
and I'm thinkin' it's gonna be pretty darn quiet around here for a while.:roll:
:shock:
:!: Speak up if you can hear me. 
:shock:
:!: Speak up if you can hear me. 
:shock:
:!: Speak up if you can hear me. 
I AM HERE....I AM HERE!!
Do you think if we closed our eyes, clicked our heels and repeated,
"I wish I was there, http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=9101150134711832310708
three times it would work? :funn:
It looks like I can not go. You all know how I am about my anonymity.![]()
It looks like I can not go. You all know how I am about my anonymity.![]()
Doesn't hurt to try.... here goes!!!!
I wish I was there
I wish I was there
I wish I was there
I wish I was there
I wish I was there
I wish I was there
Harumph! I tried it double too!![]()
![]()

Any of you watching the web cam? At one point, I think we got mooned....or maybe just a little child in peach??![]()

Get your behind over there Bobby!!!!!!!