• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Soiree night

New posts
I AM HERE....I AM HERE!!

Do you think if we closed our eyes, clicked our heels and repeated,
"I wish I was there, I wish I was there, I wish I was there" three times it would work? :funn:
 
I AM HERE....I AM HERE!!

Do you think if we closed our eyes, clicked our heels and repeated,
"I wish I was there, http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=9101150134711832310708
three times it would work? :funn:


Doesn't hurt to try.... here goes!!!!

I wish I was there
I wish I was there
I wish I was there
I wish I was there
I wish I was there
I wish I was there

Harumph! I tried it double too! :pissed: :lol:


 
It looks like I can not go. You all know how I am about my anonymity.:biggrin:


Wear a costume....go as an unknown SoWaller....the BIG surprise:biggrin:
 
Doesn't hurt to try.... here goes!!!!

I wish I was there
I wish I was there
I wish I was there
I wish I was there
I wish I was there
I wish I was there

Harumph! I tried it double too! :pissed: :lol:



Must need those darn ruby slippers!:biggrin:
 
Any of you watching the web cam? At one point, I think we got mooned....or maybe just a little child in peach??:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top