• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SOWAL Jerk Driver Alert!!!

New posts
Now I am thinking for all of sowal......:scratch: is Uncle Timmy really serious???
Surely he doesn't drive a powder blue Suebarrow! :lolabove:

No Skunk got that small detail wrong.......actually it's a powder blue Pacer..

cap_ww_pacer.jpg
 
It's makin' me want my old orange and white Pinto back :wub: Came complete with push start, mr bubba start that is...
I am just gettin' off 30A and lettin' whoever needs by, just go on by... I will go the speed limit though:idontno: Cameras seem to working up in Tennessee. Kids do run out. Hey why the cross and flowers on the bike path?:eek: :wub:
 
I nominate the guy in the silver Toyota Tundra who was behind me Monday morning, turning right on 331 from 98, who blew his horn at me for not pulling onto 331 in front of the DUMP TRUCK that was in the middle of the intersection. :roll:

I nominate the woman in the black truck who was riding my rear on 98 today, while I was going above the speed limit... even after I hit the brakes a couple of times, she still felt like she could force me over because she was Queen of the Road at that time. :razz:
 
Good God. Take a Xanax or something.

Xanax wouldn't be my first choice if I was going the benzodiazapine route. But anyway, I bet you would have been pissedtoo if you saw what I saw, knowing that knuckleheads like that guy have already amassed a small body count on the 331 bridge.:nono1:
 
I'm with Skunky too on this one. I think that if SoWal.com can help make the roads safer from crazy driving, irresponsible driving (e.g., putting on make-up, blackberries, distracted cell phone driving, etc. in the car) and drunk driving, we'd all be proud. We've heard of enough crashes in the area that have caused serious injury and death. We're human and we all make mistakes while driving, even when we are generally very safe drivers, but we don't have to tempt fate and put other peoples lives (as well as our own) at risk by doing things we know we shouldn't be doing. Heck, with great Paradise taxi in town, no need to drive if we're not in a good condition to drive. So, Skunky -- thanks.
 
I'm with Skunky too on this one. I think that if SoWal.com can help make the roads safer from crazy driving, irresponsible driving (e.g., putting on make-up, blackberries, distracted cell phone driving, etc. in the car) and drunk driving, we'd all be proud. We've heard of enough crashes in the area that have caused serious injury and death. We're human and we all make mistakes while driving, even when we are generally very safe drivers, but we don't have to tempt fate and put other peoples lives (as well as our own) at risk by doing things we know we shouldn't be doing. Heck, with great Paradise taxi in town, no need to drive if we're not in a good condition to drive. So, Skunky -- thanks.

I'm in with both of you on this one.
 
Am I doing something wrong by driving 35 MPH in Seagrove? I was passed again this morning on double yellow as there were dozens of pedestrians milling about. 4th time in 5 days. Ugh, I give up.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top