steele mama
Beach Fanatic
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:Perhaps Walton County can spare some money for a few bridgecams with an obligatory 30 days in the slammer for passing.
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:Perhaps Walton County can spare some money for a few bridgecams with an obligatory 30 days in the slammer for passing.
Good God. Take a Xanax or something.
Me, too. If someone almost killed me due to their stupidity, I'd beI'm with Skunky on this one. That is nuts. I hope you don't happen upon this situation with your family in the car.
and might even get out the gun (just kidding, you know that ... althought I still sleep with one by my bed after our home invasion).;-)Let's go! Ready. What time?I haven't seen the car around here, but if you want to give me the license plate number, we could track them down and go place a stink bomb in their yard with a nasty note on the door.

two words on the stink bomb.....butyric acid!I haven't seen the car around here, but if you want to give me the license plate number, we could track them down and go place a stink bomb in their yard with a nasty note on the door.
Sounds like we have an expert! Good! :clap_1:two words on the stink bomb.....butyric acid!