• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SOWAL Jerk Driver Alert!!!

New posts
I'm with Skunky on this one. That is nuts. I hope you don't happen upon this situation with your family in the car.
Me, too. If someone almost killed me due to their stupidity, I'd be:pissed: and might even get out the gun (just kidding, you know that ... althought I still sleep with one by my bed after our home invasion).;-)
 
I haven't seen the car around here, but if you want to give me the license plate number, we could track them down and go place a stink bomb in their yard with a nasty note on the door.
 
Last edited:
I have experienced totally fear on that bridge at night with headlights coming right at me. Hear this...do not pass on a bridge, period.
 
I haven't seen the car around here, but if you want to give me the license plate number, we could track them down and go place a stink bomb in their yard with a nasty note on the door.
two words on the stink bomb.....butyric acid!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top