• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SOWAL Jerk Driver Alert!!!

New posts
phone number please?

Please if someone could post the phone number to call for reporting dumb drivers....I promise to use it!

THANKS!
 
Perhaps Walton County can spare some money for a few bridgecams with an obligatory 30 days in the slammer for passing.


Well, if someone in the Walton County HR or the Planning Department would have called me back about doing my internship with them this summer maybe I could have recommended to the traffic planning department an ATMS system for 331, including the bridge.
 
Please if someone could post the phone number to call for reporting dumb drivers....I promise to use it!

THANKS!
Try (850-267-2000. It is the Walton Cnty Sheriff's non emergency number if I remember correctly.
 
I'll add the arse in the late model black SUV who just drove over my street's stop sign to the pantheon o' crappy drivers! :bang:

What's really scary is that they took out a big red stop sign in broad daylight that was only inches from the bike path! :eek: Thank goodness the path was clear! :angry:
 
I couldn't begin to describe all the different makes and models of vehicles, but my right-of-way was violated no fewer than six times between my house, taking ShallowsSquirt to work at Fire, and going to Glendale (north of 98). Two of those times occurred simultaneously, at 283/98. My fifteen-year-old even commented that he was glad I was driving, as he would have just freaked out and freeze in the middle of the road. :blink:

On the same note - I would like to apologize to the driver of the red Chevy S-10 northbound on Bay Drive about 6:45 this evening for pulling out in front of him from East Point Washington. I had been staring into the setting sun, and did not see you until I was in front of you. If your headlights had been on, I might have noticed you. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top