• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal October Misery Club

New posts
Oct. 1 - 7 here! It would be nice to see faces to go with the names.... if it works out. :cool: Either way, I quess I better stock up on all the goodies to get us through the miserable time we are going to have!! ;-) :floor:
 
CastlesOfSand said:
Oct. 1 - 7 here! It would be nice to see faces to go with the names.... if it works out. :cool: Either way, I quess I better stock up on all the goodies to get us through the miserable time we are going to have!! ;-) :floor:
Absent a better plan or any more formality (ugh), I suggest a SoWal sunset on Grayton Beach every Saturday PM in October. Or Friday and Sat. Or, what the hell, Fri. Sat and Sun. If you miss one day or week, catch another.

Let's stick with the Saturday plan and see if it morphs from there. Look for the SoWal stickers and beach-permitted vehicles. Even if it's not SoWal'ers, could be POETS, and either way you'll surely meet great folks sharing a great evening. Never fails.

All I need is a reason to be outtahere
outtahere.gif
and October sounds like a
party.gif
and a perfectly fine reason to me!
 
Moondance said:
Absent a better plan or any more formality (ugh), I suggest a SoWal sunset on Grayton Beach every Saturday PM in October. Or Friday and Sat. Or, what the hell, Fri. Sat and Sun. If you miss one day or week, catch another.

Let's stick with the Saturday plan and see if it morphs from there. Look for the SoWal stickers and beach-permitted vehicles. Even if it's not SoWal'ers, could be POETS, and either way you'll surely meet great folks sharing a great evening. Never fails.

All I need is a reason to be outtahere
outtahere.gif
and October sounds like a
party.gif
and a perfectly fine reason to me!

Thanks for stepping up MD! That's the best plan I can think of as well. So, SWOMCers...no matter when you get down, there will be a meeting called to order at least once a week on Saturday at sunset on Grayton Beach. First order of business...meet and greet*, then we can drown our sorrows! There's got to be a guessing game involved here...*Who's who?! Need to go look and see what time sunsets are in Oct. I am so excited I have to go tinkle now!!!! NO, no MD...NO tinkling smilies...they would be BANNED!
 
Moondance said:
Even if it's not SoWal'ers, could be POETS, and either way you'll surely meet great folks sharing a great evening.

who are POETS?
 
katie blue said:
who are POETS?

It's a group that goes out to the beach every day for the sunset. They've been doing it for a while, but I know of a few key members that moved away.

poets stands for put off everything till sunset.

I want to say they still go out everyday. One member was writing a book with a picture of a sunset for everyday in 04. Not sure if she went through with it.
 
Kimmifunn said:
It's a group that goes out to the beach every day for the sunset. They've been doing it for a while, but I know of a few key members that moved away.

poets stands for put off everything till sunset.

I want to say they still go out everyday. One member was writing a book with a picture of a sunset for everyday in 04. Not sure if she went through with it.

The POETS have been no shows for some time now.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top