• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal October Misery Club

New posts
GraytonBound said:
got it ;-)

But PLEASE PLEASE come! Did I say that? PLEASE PLEASE show up!!!!
 
GraytonBound said:
verrrrry funnnnnyyyyy :roll:




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate inside jokes
 
Landlocked said:
I hate inside jokes
It is no inside joke. You just need to read more posts to find the story. RiverOtter was on the puter one day moaning about not already being on the road b/c GB decided to clean the house before they left. You know, no one wants to come home to a dirty house.
 
Smiling JOe said:
It is no inside joke. You just need to read more posts to find the story. RiverOtter was on the puter one day moaning about not already being on the road b/c GB decided to clean the house before they left. You know, no one wants to come home to a dirty house.

Ahhh, I see. But I do the same thing. The wife will walk out with dishes in the sink and I'll be scrubbin' the commode.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top