GraytonBound
Beach Fanatic
Sueshore said:I for one am planning on seeing only ONE moon! Get a room, not a dune!!!
got it ;-)
Sueshore said:I for one am planning on seeing only ONE moon! Get a room, not a dune!!!
GraytonBound said:got it ;-)
Sueshore said:But PLEASE PLEASE come! Did I say that? PLEASE PLEASE show up!!!!
GraytonBound said:I think we ought to do our usual, you know..........
DECIDE THE NIGHT BEFORE![]()

Smiling JOe said:Remember to clean the house the morning of departure.![]()

GraytonBound said:verrrrry funnnnnyyyyy :roll:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
It is no inside joke. You just need to read more posts to find the story. RiverOtter was on the puter one day moaning about not already being on the road b/c GB decided to clean the house before they left. You know, no one wants to come home to a dirty house.Landlocked said:I hate inside jokes
Smiling JOe said:It is no inside joke. You just need to read more posts to find the story. RiverOtter was on the puter one day moaning about not already being on the road b/c GB decided to clean the house before they left. You know, no one wants to come home to a dirty house.
Smiling JOe said:Remember to clean the house the morning of departure.![]()