• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal October Misery Club

New posts
Okay now....this is the official roll call for all the unfortunate people who are stuck in or headed to the Beaches of South Walton in October. Every last miserable member should meet on Grayton Beach at sunset at least once a week. We will defer to those poor souls know as locals to be our leaders in misery....so locals, step up and lead us into temptation. We need guidance in location, day and time. We may need a SoWal sticker for identification....although the biting fly, jellyfish and alligator bite scars may suffice as proof of your misery of having to be in SoWal at this most horrific time. Be careful out there...

Yours in misery,

Sueshore

P.S. I will be there Sept. 30 through Oct. 30 (insert miserable smilie face here)
 
Sueshore, I will willingly be led into temptation, especially if it has a drink in its hand. :lolabove: Any time from October 1-8!

I should initiate the October Misery Club by giving tours of our miserable little soon-to-be-gutted condo. You can all toast to New Home Ownership and think to yourselves, "POOR SUCKERS! Glad it's them not us!"

I'll serve doubles. :eek:
 
:eek: I will be there Oct. 6-10. :banging:
Am hoarding vinegar and spray bottles, plywood and snake repellant. I've emailed Steve Irwin for some tips on dealing with the gators. (Crikey!)

Would love to join y'all in drowning my sorrows!
 
TooFarTampa said:
:eek: I will be there Oct. 6-10. :banging:
Am hoarding vinegar and spray bottles, plywood and snake repellant. I've emailed Steve Irwin for some tips on dealing with the gators. (Crikey!)

Would love to join y'all in drowning my sorrows!
I am working on digging a tunnel directly to the Red Bar so that I can still attend Church at the beach on Sundays.:D
 
GraytonBound said:
I'm definitely going to miss church tomorrow :(

I missed seeing Oldtimer and Steele Mama today for sunset, masked by clouds I am sure, so maybe I will see them at church tomorrow. I have promised to help some friends, who have been gone for the summer, move back in. My schedule is just so busy at the beach. Church with new friends, or helping some existing friends who have been greatly missed. :idontno:
 
Smiling JOe said:
I missed seeing Oldtimer and Steele Mama today for sunset, masked by clouds I am sure, so maybe I will see them at church tomorrow. I have promised to help some friends, who have been gone for the summer, move back in. My schedule is just so busy at the beach. Church with new friends, or helping some existing friends who have been greatly missed. :idontno:

Think creatively, I'm sure you can do both :cool:
 
GraytonBound said:
Think creatively, I'm sure you can do both :cool:

I am sure I can, but I have business which needs my attention and a house to clean (way too much dog hair) before my guest arrive for a few weeks stay. Really, I am not kidding about being a little busy. Haven't you watched my posting per day avg drop this week?

Holy Cow! When did I get to 4000+ posts. I thought I just passed 3000.:blink::idontno:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top