• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal October Misery Club

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
I am sure I can, but I have business which needs my attention and a house to clean (way too much dog hair) before my guest arrive for a few weeks stay. Really, I am not kidding about being a little busy. Haven't you watched my posting per day avg drop this week?

dunno I haven't been on until last night :idontno:

and now i'm goin' ta bed :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

have fun tomorrow :cool:
 
Smiling JOe said:
Holy Cow! When did I get to 4000+ posts. I thought I just passed 3000.:blink::idontno:

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

sorry i dont have the great smilies everybody else has, I'm sure MD will come through for ya
 
GraytonBound said:
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

sorry i dont have the great smilies everybody else has, I'm sure MD will come through for ya
Easy:

allhail.gif
 
And remember if you get together to wear your vinegar for keeping biting flies away and windex for jelly fish stings so people will know how smelly it can get on the beach in October.
 
shakennotstirred said:
Oct 12-19th. Please let me know where & when you decide to get together & if I am there & can swing by, I certainly will!


I should have known there would have been a tangent here! Thanks for getting back on topic. Glad you are in! There will be more time for tangents when we get together....can you even imagine???
 
Paula said:
And remember if you get together to wear your vinegar for keeping biting flies away and windex for jelly fish stings so people will know how smelly it can get on the beach in October.

And there was something for red tide, something for red tide....... :scratch:
Ahhh --- TYLENOL! Remember the tylenol.

Sueshore! :( How sad for you being stuck there for a month. I can get you some 20% vinegar if you need. :rolling:

If we come, it will be 7th - 10th. So glad not to have to suffer any more than that.
 
Sueshore said:
Okay now....this is the official roll call for all the unfortunate people who are stuck in or headed to the Beaches of South Walton in October. Every last miserable member should meet on Grayton Beach at sunset at least once a week. We will defer to those poor souls know as locals to be our leaders in misery....so locals, step up and lead us into temptation. We need guidance in location, day and time. We may need a SoWal sticker for identification....although the biting fly, jellyfish and alligator bite scars may suffice as proof of your misery of having to be in SoWal at this most horrific time. Be careful out there...

Yours in misery,

Sueshore

P.S. I will be there Sept. 30 through Oct. 30 (insert miserable smilie face here)

Maybe I missed the initial joke and you are being facetious, but I find October the finest month of the year to visit (well, maybe a close second to May).

This is about the fifth post I have seen saying October in Grayton basically sucks. What up with that?

Either way, I'll be down October 12-17.
 
JB said:
Maybe I missed the initial joke and you are being facetious, but I find October the finest month of the year to visit (well, maybe a close second to May).

This is about the fifth post I have seen saying October in Grayton basically sucks. What up with that?

Either way, I'll be down October 12-17.

JB... October is not doubt the worst month to visit SoWal for the following reasons:


Weathers sux
Very crowded
Water will be very murkey
Long lines at the best restaurants
Waaaaaay too hot
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top