• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal October Misery Club

New posts
Headed down to Grayton on Oct. 17 through 24 and can't wait to see my favorite beaches, oggle the Monarchs, and meet some of you at sunset on Saturday. Girls just wanna have fun... :wub:
 
Looks like a crowd!!! Who's bringing what? Here's a partial list:

Windex
vinegar in spray bottle
surgical masks
fly swatter
harpoon for sharks and/or dune crashers
SoWal.com stickers
beverage(s) of your choice

I look forward to your additions to this list. In fact, I can hardly wait!!!
 
Sea Star said:
Hi Mermaid,

Which condo are you referring to? :idontno:



Sea Star, it's MY condo! We bought a rundown old condo in August and now we're on our second trip down to the beach to tear it apart. You will find us bright and early this Sunday at the PCB Home Depot in the kitchen department buying cabinets, oven, dishwasher...and the list goes on and on!

We are the poor schmucks who love a challenge. Other people go to the beach to play but that's too easy for us! We go armed with hammers and screwdrivers (and not the drinkable kind :( ). Luckily Sueshore and gotothebeachmom have taken pity on me and are tearing me away from destruction for at least a little bit. We have to celebrate Sueshore's 1000th post, you know! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Sueshore said:
Looks like a crowd!!! Who's bringing what? Here's a partial list:

Windex
vinegar in spray bottle
surgical masks
fly swatter
harpoon for sharks and/or dune crashers
SoWal.com stickers
beverage(s) of your choice

I look forward to your additions to this list. In fact, I can hardly wait!!!


Sueshore, it so happens that I have already packed a big bottle of Margaritas, the same kind gotothebeachmom talked about (great minds think alike :biggrin: :biggrin: ).

But I definitely need SoWal.com stickers!!!!
 
Mermaid said:
Sueshore, it so happens that I have already packed a big bottle of Margaritas, the same kind gotothebeachmom talked about (great minds think alike :biggrin: :biggrin: ).

But I definitely need SoWal.com stickers!!!!

I have champagne and straws. Sorry Sueshore, no Trader Vics nearby. I also have something for the flies. We found it at Modica last visit worked like a charm.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top