Kimmifunn
Funnkalicious
Mermaid said:Hey! Sueshore, gotothebeachmom, and I have just become EVENTS on the calendar! :clap_1:
Kimmifunn, Jessifun, Wlaner and Tbag did as well! :clap_1:
(Not until December though...
)Mermaid said:Hey! Sueshore, gotothebeachmom, and I have just become EVENTS on the calendar! :clap_1:
)GraytonBound said::clap_1: Yeah Kurt :clap_1:
(and by the way LL is just a pup.....unless he lied about his age)
Mermaid said:Hooray for the A team!I don't know if SoWal will know what hit 'em when the bunch of you arrive...in December!
Landlocked said:29's a pup these days? I feel like I'm pushing 60.
Mermaid said:Hey! Sueshore, gotothebeachmom, and I have just become EVENTS on the calendar! :clap_1:
Sueshore said:I knew you two would become EVENTS, EVENTually! This is certainly an EVENTful day!
OMG...The A-Team (Mermaid, your bold letters are so cool!)......Who loves Mr. T? "I pity the fool!" I heard he gave up all his gold chains...I think he became a minister!
jessifunn said:a-team is know for their ablitiy to enjoy life to the fullest. we know how to have a good time and how to turn 30-A upside down. when we all get their in december all of sowal will know.![]()
Kimmifunn said:Remember this...
I really can't wait...