• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal October Misery Club

New posts
Sueshore...what on earth are you still doing on line? I thought you were going to the beach girl!!!! Do you realize the importance of this? You are not going alone, you have the responsibility of taking US along, all those poor soles that cannot be there....to report back on the beauty, the sun, the sand, the waves. Having said that....GO PACK!! AND GET TO THE BEACH!!

:oops: Sorry I yelled, now go, have fun...and post often! :rolling:
 
ktschris said:
Sueshore...what on earth are you still doing on line? I thought you were going to the beach girl!!!! Do you realize the importance of this? You are not going alone, you have the responsibility of taking US along, all those poor soles that cannot be there....to report back on the beauty, the sun, the sand, the waves. Having said that....GO PACK!! AND GET TO THE BEACH!!

:oops: Sorry I yelled, now go, have fun...and post often! :rolling:


I will have you know that we are packed and look like we are running away from home! I am typing in a coma like state waiting for HMM to finish his laps in the pool. I will be getting eveyone up in the morning (duh) and we will hit the road. Pray that Molly decides to honor us with a grand poo poo BEFORE we get in the car! Bye my SoWal pals....don't worry, Mediacom is coming next week to hook me up with some high speed internet...just gotta' score me a laptop!
 
Sueshore said:
I will have you know that we are packed and look like we are running away from home! I am typing in a coma like state waiting for HMM to finish his laps in the pool. I will be getting eveyone up in the morning (duh) and we will hit the road. Pray that Molly decides to honor us with a grand poo poo BEFORE we get in the car! Bye my SoWal pals....don't worry, Mediacom is coming next week to hook me up with some high speed internet...just gotta' score me a laptop!

I hope Molly honored you with a grand little girl poo, poo. I hope that you made it to the beach safely. I can't wait for your first post from the beach! Have fun in the sun. I hope that Mermaid, GTTBM, you and I can't remember who all else you are going to meet up with have a WONDERFUL time, pedicured toes and all. All the ladies on the board need to form a SoWal club, like the Red Hat ladies, and have meetings at the beach!!!! Please send a detailed report of your sunrises, and moonrises for all of us poor souls who can't be down there with you!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
I hope Molly honored you with a grand little girl poo, poo. I hope that you made it to the beach safely. I can't wait for your first post from the beach! Have fun in the sun. I hope that Mermaid, GTTBM, you and I can't remember who all else you are going to meet up with have a WONDERFUL time, pedicured toes and all. All the ladies on the board need to form a SoWal club, like the Red Hat ladies, and have meetings at the beach!!!! Please send a detailed report of your sunrises, and moonrises for all of us poor souls who can't be down there with you!!!!

We're here. It's raining, we don't care. Glad to be back in SoWal! Wish you were here KD!
 
kathydwells said:
Please send a detailed report of your sunrises, and moonrises for all of us poor souls who can't be down there with you!!!!

Yes, Please do!
 
I'm trying my best to avoid coming down in October, but it looks like I am going to have to make the trip after all . . . :(


I will try to make the best of the situation . . .
 
lollygal said:
I'm trying my best to avoid coming down in October, but it looks like I am going to have to make the trip after all . . . :(


I will try to make the best of the situation . . .

Shoot, it's gonna be rough. You can tough it out though. As FYI the sunset tonight was glorious! Just enough clouds to make it seem surreal!
 
Moondance said:
Absent a better plan or any more formality (ugh), I suggest a SoWal sunset on Grayton Beach every Saturday PM in October. Or Friday and Sat. Or, what the hell, Fri. Sat and Sun. If you miss one day or week, catch another.

Let's stick with the Saturday plan and see if it morphs from there. Look for the SoWal stickers and beach-permitted vehicles. Even if it's not SoWal'ers, could be POETS, and either way you'll surely meet great folks sharing a great evening. Never fails.

All I need is a reason to be outtahere
outtahere.gif
and October sounds like a
party.gif
and a perfectly fine reason to me!
How'd this plan work out? Sorry I missed a glorious sunset... but there's always tomorrow, or next week or the week after. Not to worry!
cheers.gif
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top