• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
Thanks all - I think she decided to "do it yourself" Very small wedding with lots of wannabe photographers.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
scrltbegonya said:
Thanks all - I think she decided to "do it yourself" Very small wedding with lots of wannabe photographers.

And you know what? She will have the best pictures! I think lots of frinds and family and cameras make for much more fun AND great pics!

Oldtimer

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
Mississippi Bound
scrltbegonya said:

That sounds like a good idea to me. Besides who wants pictures that are better and last longer than the marriage?! :roll: :roll: Just kidding..........sort of.........As my mom has said lately, "Go ahead and get that first one out of the way so you can get it right the next time." :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
Oldtimer said:
That sounds like a good idea to me. Besides who wants pictures that are better and last longer than the marriage?! :roll: :roll: Just kidding..........sort of.........As my mom has said lately, "Go ahead and get that first one out of the way so you can get it right the next time." :rotfl: :rotfl:
So true...

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Oldtimer said:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
If I were a gator or a bee I'd cover my face too ;-) (Couldn't resist!)

Congrats on the Final Four...and (choke, cough) good luck the rest of the way. :cool: