• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal Vernacular

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
I'm getting there, but I'm not sure if I have the full list down:

Gulls - Girls
Buoys - Boys
Grayt - Great
Funn - Really fun
OMB's - Old man balls
Wenches - "Old" female posters*

Anything I've missed?

* When I use the term old I mean by registration date not age. ;-) Don't beat me too bad gulls. :biggrin:
 
Actually, this has been done about a year ago, lets do some research, I bet we can find it. We created a few new words as well, such as SoWalians and I take credit for SoWalcializing.

It would be sometime after December 2006.
OK SWGB, lets you and I start searching.
Let the gaymes begin.:funn:

ps. can i date your tar?
 
Last edited:
Actually, this has been done about a year ago, lets do some research, I bet we can find it. We created a few new words as well, such as SoWalians and I take credit for SoWalcializing.

It would be sometime after December 2006.
OK SWGB, lets you and I start searching.
Let the gaymes begin.:funn:

ps. can i date your tar?

I came up with SoKnow.

Gaymes? You know I'll find it first. :biggrin:

That tar is me, are you already getting cataracts at 44? Not even a week into it. :rofl::floor:
 
I came up with SoKnow.

Gaymes? You know I'll find it first. :biggrin:

That tar is me, are you already getting cataracts at 44? Not even a week into it. :rofl::floor:

Gullfriend, you bring a new meaning to SoHo!

Which reminds me of one BB and I came up with while teasing another gull. "GF".
I called BB "GF" and someone didn't know what that meant and we told her it was GrapeFruit, (actually girlfriend) and we still call each other GrapeFruit!
 
Gullfriend, you bring a new meaning to SoHo!

Which reminds me of one BB and I came up with while teasing another gull. "GF".
I called BB "GF" and someone didn't know what that meant and we told her it was GrapeFruit, (actually girlfriend) and we still call each other GrapeFruit!

We'd get banned if posted some of the things we call each other on here. :funn:
 
I'm getting there, but I'm not sure if I have the full list down:

Gulls - Girls
Buoys - Boys
Grayt - Great
Funn - Really fun
OMB's - Old man balls
Wenches - "Old" female posters*

Anything I've missed?

* When I use the term old I mean by registration date not age. ;-) Don't beat me too bad gulls. :biggrin:

I'm neither old NOR old! :whack:
 
So typical and nothing happens to the folks bullying the gull in the first place. What business is it of theirs how many moms she has? Dang bullies!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top