• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal Vernacular

New posts
How do I add that under "beach bum"? :idontno:

I went through the list of signatures, avatars etc and couldn't figure it out, so it's just my "occupation"! :biggrin:
Daddy-o is the grand poohbah of name changes....the man behind the curtain :wave:
ps...it is actually added "above" beach bum :biggrin:

<actually minnie pearl, that was the kind of hot I was referring to, but we just advertise "hot" and leave it at that..>
:bow::bow::bow::bow:
 
Last edited:
"Mean High Water Line" equals territorial arse contemplating seawall construction without DEP approval.
 
please show respect to your elders.:wave: most wenches are 40-55. but a few fall outside that range. we may be old but we're hot.

;-)
I got nothing but respect for you, and if I looked like you I'd walk around nekkid.
 
Gullfriend, you bring a new meaning to SoHo!

Which reminds me of one BB and I came up with while teasing another gull. "GF".
I called BB "GF" and someone didn't know what that meant and we told her it was GrapeFruit, (actually girlfriend) and we still call each other GrapeFruit!

That would be me! And, I didn't know the true meaning of wenches until tonight! I thought it was the Cool Women not the old women! Ok, read further down - hot, cool, older registered women!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top