• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

redrocket

Beach Lover
May 29, 2006
in constant turmoil
www.myspace.com
come one, come all. i understand that sowallers don't like to leave their comfort zone(walking distance to home, however, the waco ramblers will be playing in defunk on hway 90 at oh suzannas on sunday night. we would love to see all of our friends come out to play. we play at 7 with a crawfish boil offered as well.
hope to see you there.

rocket and the boys

redrocket said:
come one, come all. i understand that sowallers don't like to leave their comfort zone(walking distance to home, however, the waco ramblers will be playing in defunk on hway 90 at oh suzannas on sunday night. we would love to see all of our friends come out to play. we play at 7 with a crawfish boil offered as well.
hope to see you there.

rocket and the boys

Wow - my neck of the woods! I've never been to Oh Suzannas before; there's a reason to go!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
:clap_1:

East or West on 90? D-Funk will be writhing. :lol:

I was gonna register NoWal.com but figured it would be 120 years before it's needed. :D

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
redrocket said:
hope to see you there.

rocket and the boys
You need to book a gig at the Lucky Star. They have 40 oz. draft Budweisers they like to call "guzzlers".

kurt said:
:clap_1:

East or West on 90? D-Funk will be writhing. :lol:

I was gonna register NoWal.com but figured it would be 120 years before it's needed. :D

West on 90, north side of the road.