• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stuff that Makes You Happy

New posts
Did you do or see anthing or anyone this weekend that made you happy, laugh, etc.? :idontno:
I saw a photo this weekend that made me happy and laugh--I'm sure being there was even better, but the Kitty sandwich photo is priceless! :wub:
Honestly...my hummingbird feeder and its friends are an endless source of happiness for the Pods. We sit out on the deck--very quietly--and watch them, listen to their wings and freak out every single time over how fast the wings whir. It's kind of corny, maybe, but it has become our summer hobby.
 
I saw a photo this weekend that made me happy and laugh--I'm sure being there was even better, but the Kitty sandwich photo is priceless! :wub:
Honestly...my hummingbird feeder and its friends are an endless source of happiness for the Pods. We sit out on the deck--very quietly--and watch them, listen to their wings and freak out every single time over how fast the wings whir. It's kind of corny, maybe, but it has become our summer hobby.

Corny is the best.:clap:
 
jarg.....thank you soooooo much for starting this thread!

Miss Kitty made me happy this weekend....
I'm glad she liked the parakeet story.....
thparakeets.jpg


Sunkist makes me happy....she's such a good daughter and funn to hang out with.

My grandchildren make me happy. I love spoiling them.

We want to read the parakeet story.



I saw a photo this weekend that made me happy and laugh--I'm sure being there was even better, but the Kitty sandwich photo is priceless! :wub:
Honestly...my hummingbird feeder and its friends are an endless source of happiness for the Pods. We sit out on the deck--very quietly--and watch them, listen to their wings and freak out every single time over how fast the wings whir. It's kind of corny, maybe, but it has become our summer hobby.

Hummingbird's make me very happy. At my last house, before the one I now live in, had lot's of woods around it and I had a beautiful big glass sun room on one side of the house. I enjoyed feeding all the birds, I bought books and learned all about the different type of birds and how they feed. Like ground feeders....such as doves, tree climbers...... such as nuthatchs, and then the ones that eat in trees or the tall feeders. I had feeders everywhere! Like to have went broke trying to keep them all full.....P.S....I HATE SQUIRRELS!!! :angry:


My all time favorite was always the hummingbirds, I had a double feeder out on the front lawn in front of the glass sunroom, they got so used to me I could go out and while I was trying to hang them they would feed WHILE I was holding the feeder!!! Absolutely breathtaking! Amazing feeling and sounds.....they really do hummm, you can feel the wind off their wings. One weekend my friend had spent the weekend with me (Mermy you met her, DKA you know her she sings "my humps") and we walked out early one morning to hang my hummingbird feeder and we were still in our robes......she had on this beautiful silk floral robe......she is not exactly small butted (sorta like myself!) .....and this one hummingbird kept trying to eat out of the flowers on her robe.....she said "Poor thing.......it thought it had hit the mother load!!!":funn: :funn: :floor:
 
Last edited:
We want to read the parakeet story.

My all time favorite was always the hummingbirds, I had a double feeder out on the front lawn in front of the glass sunroom, they got so used to me I could go out and while I was trying to hang them they would feed WHILE I was holding the feeder!!! Absolutely breathtaking! Amazing feeling and sounds.....they really do hummm. One weekend my friend had spent the weekend with me (Mermy you met her, DKA you know her she sings "my humps") and we walked out early one morning to hang my hummingbird feeder and we were still in our robes......she had on this beautiful silk floral robe......she is not exactly small butted (sorta like myself!) .....and this one hummingbird kept trying to eat out of the flowers on her robe.....she said "Poor thing.......it thought it had hit the mother load!!!":funn: :funn: :floor:

:funn::funn:LOVE THIS STORY!!! :clap::clap:
 
We took the fam to see "Blue Jacket" tonight. It's a live drama of Ohio and Indian history. Loved the look on the kids :wub: faces as they watched the flaming arrows, guns and cannons. Very cool.
 
  • New friends that I haven't met, who send me messages telling me that I'm missed
  • Living in a house for a couple of weeks with another bunch of new friends, doing something that I love to do, and getting paid for it.
  • Teenagers who want to learn so badly that they will do things that adults would never attempt in a million years.
  • Fast roller coasters.
  • Family, whether they are related to me or not.
  • Bedtime.
 
1. Making Key Lime Pies! A labor of :wub:

2. Seeing the smile on the face of someone who just took their first bite of

key lime pie.

3. Delivering a whole Key Lime Pie to someone's house!!!!:clap:
 
Good stuff...hmmm
celebratin' daughter's birthday, swimmin' in the lake, cookin' out wit da
fam , good tunes, good health, beautiful sunsets :cool:
 
Having the sliding glass door open and lstening to the outside noises for the first time in weeks....it is cool and low humidity this morning!:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top