Allifunn
FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
It will take some doing...but it could happen! I just need a JOB first!
Missing all of you...it has been hit or miss between not having a puter...but now we have one to share (Kaiboo & I) thanks to IBD!
And thanks to Cork & Biff for getting it up & running, my working (at Fired Up)
and having too much funn!!!! Went to Alys Beach last night and saw PV, Marthamydear (sp???
) and Chickpea!!!
We were supposed to go to Stinky's too, but it started raining cats & dogs before we could leave...so it was a no go....there is always next week!
Cork, Kaiboo & I are taking a road trip tomorrow...NOLA bound!!!!
I have only been once and Kaiboo has never been...we will get to see my brother and niece (yes I do actually have another brother...who (whom???) lives in NOLA) We are staying at the Andrew Jackson Hotel....any one have any comments about it??
I have had such a wonderful time here in SoWal...it has gone so quick
I still have at least 9 days left here.
Kaiboo is so funny ...she leaves the 25th and yesterday she was counting the days she has left here...and was soooo sad...only 4
YEP...she has the addiction!!
She has made some friends here (locals) and is ready to move!
Last edited:
You guys are making me mad!