• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Katherine Osorio

Beach Comber
Sep 10, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi,

I will be leaving for a training program that lasts for 6 weeks. I have a 2year old pup and am looking to sublet my 1bd/1bath house (it's a duplex) for a lower price in exchange for dog care. Rent is $1700- I will pay all utilities and Rent will be $1100. Looking for someone who works from home and has no pets. My dog is extremely active and needs to go on a long walk in the morning and a brisk walk in the evening. She's a great swimmer.

Dates are roughly June 12-July 22nd (give or take a couple of days for travel).

I live in Seagrove, within walking distance from the beach. My home is small and cozy and 3 miles away from Seaside for reference.

nolabeachchic

Beach Crab
May 22, 2023
SRB
Hey Katherine, I'm moving to the area from NOLA and have friends/family in the area who can provide excellent references. I actually had two Golden Retrievers which I bred and when the last puppy found its forever home on Mardi Gras day, I'm single, mid 40's and ready to leave the madness of Nola. I'm in town for the next couple of days to check out opportunities in the area and if you'd like to get together and meet to discuss, I'd be delighted. Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Faye Rainey

mattiesimpson

Beach Crab
Apr 12, 2023
Savannah, GA
Hi Katherine!! My name is Mattie. I’m extremely interested in this opportunity! I’m 20 years old and currently a wedding planner in Savannah, GA. But, I have been looking to rent in the area for a bit during the summer, which is why this is perfect. I would be home majority of the time and would love to take care of your dog! I have lots of experience in dog sitting and have references as well. I travel to the area very frequently and I will be in town again from May 25th - 29th if you’d like to meet! My number is 9126045001! Thank you :)