• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Abby E

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Mar 1, 2016
South Walton FL
Southern Sound Music Alliance presents the Summer Haze Music Festival on Sunday, March 19th from 11AM - 9PM. This full day event will feature some of SoWal’s favorite musicians at North Beach Social. General admission is free. VIP & Sponsorship opportunities available.

For more information on the artists, ticket sales and sponsorship opportunities, visit Summer Haze Spring Fling.

The event kicks off on Sunday, March 19 at North Beach Social at 11:00AM with live. music featuring Hunter & Tony, Certainly So, Siren & the Mudpuppies, Mississippi Shakedown, Chris Alvarado Trio, Boukou Groove, and the Iceman Special! Local art vendors will also be set up for the day.

Proceeds from the event will benefit A Bed 4 Me, a local nonprofit that helps children in need.

24200 U.S. Hwy 331 S.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

F1E04B5D-CB02-4494-B7DF-6E276397333E.jpeg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
The event is open to the public.
A limited number of VIP tickets available for purchase.

Early bird VIP tickets on sale til Feb 1.
You know what they say- the early bird gets the discounted VIP ticket (or something like that)

VIP tickets include seating in the VIP area close to the stage, 2 drink tickets, and event merch. Proceeds from this event will benefit A Bed 4 Me Foundation.

Summer Haze Spring Fling

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Southern Sound Music Alliance presents the Summer Haze Music Festival on Sunday, March 19th from 11AM - 9PM. This full day event will feature some of SoWal’s favorite musicians at North Beach Social. General admission is free. VIP & Sponsorship opportunities available.

Come on out and celebrate Spring with a full Day of LIVE MUSIC and Vendors directly on the gorgeous Choctawhatchee Bay in South Walton Florida.

7 Bands including Hunter and Tony , Certainly So, Siren and The Mudpuppies, Mississippi Shakedown, Chris Alvarado Trio,
Boukou Groove and The Iceman Special.

11:00-11:45 Hunter & Tony

12:15-1:00 Siren & the Mudpuppies

1:30-2:15 Certainly So

2:45-3:30 Mississippi Shakedown

4:00-5:00 Chris Alvarado Trio

5:30-6:30 Boukou Groove

7:00-9:00 The Iceman Special

This event is rain or shine. Lineup subject to change.

A portion of the proceeds will benefit :
A Bed 4 Me Foundation - a 501(c)(3) organization with a mission to ensure that children have a place of their own to sleep each night. We understand the critical role of sleep in a child's development, health, academic performance and self-esteem. A Bed 4 Me qualifies each child and provides a bedding kit at no cost to the families. The foundation addresses this essential need as we believe every child deserves a bed.

Limited VIP Tickets are Available

www.southernsoundalliance.com

Summer Haze Spring Fling

FB_IMG_1677813450320.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Summer Haze Spring Fling
Sunday March 20
North Beach Social

Not only will there be amazing MUSIC tomorrow for Summer Haze Spring Fling at North Beach Social but also Urban South Brewery with beer samples ANDCHEF AL’S BAYOU CRAWFISH will start serving at Noon - Crawfish with all the fixins’

A portion of the day’s proceeds benefits
A Bed 4 Me Foundation !

FB_IMG_1679180280976.jpg

FB_IMG_1679180291978.jpg