• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

evie younce

Beach Crab
Feb 8, 2024
Opp, AL
Hey everyone! I have an internship this summer and am looking for living for the months of May - August. Any short term leases? I am a 20 year old student at LSU currently, looking for roommates too.

Tresc

Beach Comber
Feb 8, 2024
Sea Grove Beach
I am currently looking for something similar, I am a recent graduate Auburn Architect working in Alys. 24m. I am thinking of moving around April or May. I am going to check out a 1b apartment in Sea Side this weekend but most solo apartments are crazy expensive around here, my company has me in a house in Sea Grove until around that time.

If you are interested lmk and I'm down to look for a spot, I have a flexible budge but around 1k/each/mo is ideal. looking for a group of 3 of us if possible.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
I am currently looking for something similar, I am a recent graduate Auburn Architect working in Alys. 24m. I am thinking of moving around April or May. I am going to check out a 1b apartment in Sea Side this weekend but most solo apartments are crazy expensive around here, my company has me in a house in Sea Grove until around that time.

If you are interested lmk and I'm down to look for a spot, I have a flexible budge but around 1k/each/mo is ideal. looking for a group of 3 of us if possible.

What price range are you seeing for 1br in SoWal?

hannarowland

Beach Crab
Feb 1, 2024
Chattanooga, TN

I'm from auburn too possibly working in alys!! I am event management, looking for apartment this summer from end of may-august!

Tresc

Beach Comber
Feb 8, 2024
Sea Grove Beach
What price range are you seeing for 1br in SoWal?
Gonna be at least $1250/mo - 2k/mo typically from what I have seen. Not really much that is less than that. Having a roomate or two can bring it down to below that for something with actual space and good location.

I also am kinda specific with the location, I want to be able to bike to work so im trying to stick within 8 miles of my office in Seagrove

Last edited:

Tresc

Beach Comber
Feb 8, 2024
Sea Grove Beach
I'm from auburn too possibly working in alys!! I am event management, looking for apartment this summer from end of may-august!
Sweet, War Eagle! I have some time before i move so i am looking at all my options.
Hoping to fully move in April or May until August as a start and during that time I will line up a better long term option.

I'm going and looking at some 1bed places this weekend and if i cant find anything I'm down to link up and start looking at other multi Bed options. Ill probably make a full post around Monday on the forum to make it all official.

la_2006

Beach Lover
May 28, 2008
Hey everyone! I have an internship this summer and am looking for living for the months of May - August. Any short term leases? I am a 20 year old student at LSU currently, looking for roommates too.
I have a spot in single family home on 30A available for May - Aug if interested call or text me at (202) 697-1396

Attachments

• IMG_9214.jpeg
    IMG_9214.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 5

hannahlove

Beach Crab
Feb 19, 2024
atlanta
I also go to auburn and am doing an internship in seaside and rosemary! Looking for housing and roommates! I dm’d you on instagram!!

Macmccow

Beach Crab
Feb 21, 2024
St. Joe
Hey I am working in 30a this summer and looking for a short term 2 BR rental. I already have a roommate, I just need a rental. Please reach out to me with any info. 205-907-6781