• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

sunrise beach

New posts
audie said:
Let's hope we here in Indiana don't get the 18 inches of snow (then 5 inches of rain) we got last year in Dec/Jan. I don't mind a little snow, but it is very disheartening to get off work after a 12 hr shift and have no idea whether you will even make it home or not. Plus i couldn't hardly find my white vehicle in the hospital parking lot !


That's when the white SAND of SoWal starts looking realllllly appealing. ;-)
 
Just how much snow did you guys get today? STL is not that far from you and we only got flurries. Of course is was COLD and windy.

I hate cold weather.
 
we probably didn't even get an inch of snow yesterday/last night - but it is chilly and windy. it is 17 degrees here now. my old english sheepdog is loving this weather, she doesn't want to come in after i let her out !
 
audie said:
we probably didn't even get an inch of snow yesterday/last night - but it is chilly and windy. it is 17 degrees here now. my old english sheepdog is loving this weather, she doesn't want to come in after i let her out !

Hello Audie. I have a sister that lives in Connersville. I never realized how bad your winters were until she moved there. It seems to last from November to April. Wish I loved the cold as much as your dog. Too cold for me here.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Do they say, "the STL" in St Louis?

Good question...some of us here live in "the DFW"!!
 
iwishiwasthere said:
Hello Audie. I have a sister that lives in Connersville. I never realized how bad your winters were until she moved there. It seems to last from November to April. Wish I loved the cold as much as your dog. Too cold for me here.

i am from connersville and my parents still live there. i am only about 30 mins away now. once again - small world !
 
audie said:
i am from connersville and my parents still live there. i am only about 30 mins away now. once again - small world !

after all!!! I love these stories...we are all just one big family!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top