• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

sunrise beach

New posts
STL Don said:
Nope! Only on SOWAL.

We can call you..."the" STL Don!!!
 
ktschris said:
LOL...no, Nelly is trying to get everyone to say "The Lou" but it just makes me think of a bathroom. :funn:

Now that's just potty mouth!!!
 
Hey SJ,
I'm still getting the elfettes but an X where Santa was..... Has he been sensored?
 
Rita said:
Hey SJ,
I'm still getting the elfettes but an X where Santa was..... Has he been sensored?


Rita, Santa has morphed into a Guiness drinking elf who seems intent on knocking his ear off the side of his head. :shock:
 
Rita said:
Hey SJ,
I'm still getting the elfettes but an X where Santa was..... Has he been sensored?
I will check the User CP, but I thought that I 86d the Santa and put the Elfettes on the menu.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top