• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Surf's Up

New posts
Well, I think about it all the time but it ends up being so complicated, with jobs, comitments, flying, renting a car, in-law family obligations during the holidays. It gets exhausting. I'm working on something for the week of June 9th, after school ends.
Johnrudy, if I can make it happen, you can make it happen!
Meet me at Mountainfilm!
 
I will get some soon. One problem you get from surfers is none of them like to take photos because everyone wants to be surfing. I have some photos but can not get them to convert.....:idontno:
 
This is in Destin! See the solo surfer to the left to give you an ideal of the size. It was incredible and Blue Mountain was better then this!!! BTW, I just figured out how to add a photo from an URL off Photo bucket :clap_1: I am so proud!!!



pompanojoes.jpg
 
Here is another photo. Good friend and surfin buddy Nico Gullo gettin ready for some tube time. All photos taken on epic 1019/2006 by John Cross of MId Bay Media. All my "hooky" surfers form Blue Mountain do not want photos shown do to it being a school and work day. Thanks Sunshine:rolling:
nicktube.jpg
 
Hey Bobby J,
Were those pics really from today? I went out this morning at Gulf View Heights and it really wasn't that great. I am so envious ....thinkin' I missed an epic day. Hope you were out enjoying it :D
 
I meant epic day 10/18/2006. I am still trying to recover. When I woke this am I went straight to the chiropractor. Where's Defranco when you need him:( It was really agreat day. Some of the best local surf I have seen in 10 years!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top