• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Surge is a Success!!

New posts
It is not nonsense to say the government used the country's emotional vulnerability as a tool to go to war. There's proof all over the place about that, ESPECIALLY the part about where Bush lied about WMDs AND Hussein's involvement in 9/11.

Don't give me book suggestions - if they are as insane and skewed as your postings, I'd end up throwing them through a window in disgust.
 
That is nonsense. You should pick up a book before you make such rash statements. Bush at War and Rise of the Vulcans would be two good starting points.

The Vulcans wouldn't have written such a book. They embrace logic. :roll:

320x240.jpg
 
It is not nonsense to say the government used the country's emotional vulnerability as a tool to go to war. There's proof all over the place about that, ESPECIALLY the part about where Bush lied about WMDs AND Hussein's involvement in 9/11.

Don't give me book suggestions - if they are as insane and skewed as your postings, I'd end up throwing them through a window in disgust.

Can you provide some evidence as to where Bush lied about WMDs? What about where he said Hussein was involved in 9/11? If this is your argument, please go over to The Lounge and let the grownups have their conversation here.

As for the books, one was recommended by the editor of The New Republic, the other was written by one of the men who broke the Watergate story. Since you obviously have little interest in researching or backing up anything you post, I'll note that TNR is a very liberal magazine and Watergate was a scandal that forced a Republican President to resign.
 
No WMDs in Iraq is such a moot point President Bush even told jokes about it at the correspondent's dinner!

Thank you for explaining about Watergate..............since I disagree with you I am so ignorant and uneducated I would obviously have no idea what that was.
 
No WMDs in Iraq is such a moot point President Bush even told jokes about it at the correspondent's dinner!

Thank you for explaining about Watergate..............since I disagree with you I am so ignorant and uneducated I would obviously have no idea what that was.

It's not a moot point. You said he lied about it. That's different than believing they were the weapons were there and they were not. You said Bush said that we disposed of Hussein because he was involved in 9/11. You can probably easily google it to find this stuff, since those two falsehoods are thrown around so often.

As for the second paragraph, you didn't recognize a book that was at the top of the NYT best seller list for a month and a half, so I quit giving you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to knowing what you are talking about.
 
who benefits.....who benefits??????????????

Bob,
Meant to answer this earlier. I hope we never go to war for someone else's interest, so I'd say the US is the one that benefits.

John R,
I've found something I agree with you on other than your definition of female beauty. I would love to live in a world without violence, but it's as realistic as living in a world without life.
 
and, if using the logic of that statement, bush would have been out on his a$$ years ago, because, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

george_bush_1934.jpg

Also, the picture isn't pulling up. The title makes me believe that I just won whatever the debate was, based on Godwin's Law.
 
6thgen, i totally agree, but we can both hope otherwise.

copy and paste the url for the pic.

you don't like my screenstars/pinup girls?? classic beauties...

Still not working for me. I said I agreed with you on your choices. I long for the days before silicone.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top