Bob
SoWal Insider
the test signalMy entire life I have voted for the Democratic candidate for president but I am going for Palin and McCain this year. It is disgusting to me how people are bringing up such petty things about her. We should all be uniting and supporting what could become the most powerful woman ever in this country. It brings tears to my eyes that as a party we Democrats have fought so hard for Hillary because she was a woman and yet because Palin has an R after he name we treat her with such disrespect. Oprah has always been an idol to me because she promotes independence and empowers women. And now she chooses to ignore someone who could potentially be elected to one of the highest jobs in the country. It really saddens me. Is there anything left on TV that isn't biased towards everyone's personal agenda?


I think we have heard and seen just about everything we need to know- although I would like to know if she has a pair of truck ballz on her truck when she heads out for a moose shoot. Or maybe she has moose ballz.