• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

TDC Confiscated Kayak

New posts
If their beach crap, and kayaks were properly secured to the private walkover, I wouldn't have a problem with that either. When they are washed out into the water and half buried in the sand, under water, there is a problem. Secure them to your walkover, and I think you are good to go.

Imagine that, BMBV, two surprises in one day.
 
If their beach crap, and kayaks were properly secured to the private walkover, I wouldn't have a problem with that either. When they are washed out into the water and half buried in the sand, under water, there is a problem. Secure them to your walkover, and I think you are good to go.

Imagine that, BMBV, two surprises in one day.

:clap:
 
I wouldn't say I was advocating private property rights at the beach.;-) I have never had a problem with private ownership, my points have always been in regards with public/private use. It's the old devil in the details.

I believe that a private owner should be able to place his/her merchandise under his/her walkover for storage when they leave the beach at night and then drag it out in the morning from under or beside their walkover to use as long as it doesn't impair sea turtle nesting, beach maintenance or emergency vehicles.
Well 1 out of 2 ain't bad. Back to Tona-Rama.:biggrin:
 
If their beach crap, and kayaks were properly secured to the private walkover, I wouldn't have a problem with that either. When they are washed out into the water and half buried in the sand, under water, there is a problem. Secure them to your walkover, and I think you are good to go.

Imagine that, BMBV, two surprises in one day.

That was my understanding. However it got clouded as people who had shared walkovers and folks that would use the public ones started a mess.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top