• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Thai restaurant coming back?????

New posts
Speaking of Royal Orchid, I finally had dinner there last night (based on recommendations awhile back on this board)....it was really quite good!!
Very enjoyable! Definitely would go back....so am glad to hear about this other spot which is definitely a lot closer!!
 
Smiling JOe said:
The story I heard this morning is that the owners of the Royal Orchid are still the owners. They have someone else who will be "managing" the small store in Msytic Porte.

Let's hope this crew sticks with it.

I stopped by and looked at the menu which has sushi, chinese, and thai. No answer at the phone number. It did mention delivery.
 
kurt said:
Let's hope this crew sticks with it.

I stopped by and looked at the menu which has sushi, chinese, and thai. No answer at the phone number. It did mention delivery.

This looks promising! :clap_1: Let us know.
 
W:DW. That's great news. If they deliver to seacrest, guarantee they'll be hauling a box of spicy basil scallops over that way at least a couple times a week... ;-)
 
katie blue said:
W:DW. That's great news. If they deliver to seacrest, guarantee they'll be hauling a box of spicy basil scallops over that way at least a couple times a week... ;-)

:clap_1: ...there you are! We have been looking for you! Those spicy scallops sound delicious!
 
I LOVE Royal Orchid...I know of 2 SoWallers that will be extatic if they move back into their old space!!!! Dinner on the Beach! :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top