Miss Kitty
Meow
Where's Franny? We need a lot. Not next door to BR---we need cheap--so we can "decorate" appropriately.
...omc, the lot next door to BR is BRILLIANT! She would LOVE this! I wonder what it is selling for these days?Where's Franny? We need a lot. Not next door to BR---we need cheap--so we can "decorate" appropriately.
...omc, the lot next door to BR is BRILLIANT! She would LOVE this! I wonder what it is selling for these days?...omc, the lot next door to BR is BRILLIANT! She would LOVE this! I wonder what it is selling for these days?
Dunno...maybe she can help us out.
Here's one that might work too. No pic, but the price is right. And, doublewides are allowed.
SANTA ROSA BEACH, WALTON County, Florida land for sale - at LandWatch.com
Call Beth, STAT!
Dunno...maybe she can help us out.
Here's one that might work too. No pic, but the price is right. And, doublewides are allowed.
SANTA ROSA BEACH, WALTON County, Florida land for sale - at LandWatch.com
(sorry kitty, I had to use it for this)Well, I'll be John Brown, you found us a lot....I am in halves. Call Beth, so we can get this party started.(sorry kitty, I had to use it for this)
Well, I'll be John Brown, you found us a lot....I am in halves. Call Beth, so we can get this party started.(sorry kitty, I had to use it for this)
Yes, I think you are correct! Great ideas like this never die! Can you even imagine anything more funn than this? I think not!

At least you can't have a 50' tall doublewide blocking our sunset views....omc, the lot next door to BR is BRILLIANT! She would LOVE this! I wonder what it is selling for these days?
