• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Big Surprise!!!!

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
KDW showed up at Amore yesterday!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: It was amazing to see her in SOWAL......and Otter....she showed you :biggrin: :lol:
Miss Kitty kept the secret!!!:biggrin:
 
I can see that I kept Darlene's arrival a secret. :roll:


If it makes you feel any better, Kitty. I was totally blown away! :clap_1::clap_1: I had no idea until I saw her sweet face. I :wub: surprises!
 
I was under the impression Kitty was going to ride a horse to the party. Then, a boat gigging for flounder came creeping along the beach, and I thought "Aha! Miss Kitty arrives by sea", but it was not her. She finally showed up with KathyDWells in one hand and a torch she 'borrowed' from a wedding party in the other. Classic:cool:
 
I was under the impression Kitty was going to ride a horse to the party. Then, a boat gigging for flounder came creeping along the beach, and I thought "Aha! Miss Kitty arrives by sea", but it was not her. She finally showed up with KathyDWells in one hand and a torch she 'borrowed' from a wedding party in the other. Classic:cool:


That was a bit "Survivorish" , no???? I forgot to return it! :shock:
 
That was a bit "Survivorish" , no???? I forgot to return it! :shock:

No worries. Mr and Mrs Beachmom and ourselves were the last souls on the beach. We rode on their tailgate and I was holding it aloft. Then, Beachmom took the torch and I saw the truck rolling away through downtown Grayton, arm and torch hanging out of the passenger window:floor:
 
No worries. Mr and Mrs Beachmom and ourselves were the last souls on the beach. We rode on their tailgate and I was holding it aloft. Then, Beachmom took the torch and I saw the truck rolling away through downtown Grayton, arm and torch hanging out of the passenger window:floor:

:clap_1: ...like Toots always says...Finders Keepers!!!!
 
What do you expect...me to leave perfectly good CRAP on the BEACH???????:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top