• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Big Surprise!!!!

New posts
I was in on the secret. Didn't even tell GB :cool:

you knew??? we were SO surprised to see kathydwells yesterday at amore'. and then we were so excited that it was going to be a surprise for you and everyone else!

who else knew of this???

I'm just glad she came. Hope to see her friend on the board soon who partied with sowal without a board name or 'tar (as did several other friends). Elaine - get yourself signed up - you have been sowalled.
 
First of all I want to tell each one of you that organized the Soiree, that you all did a Wonderful job. I can't even tell you in words how special the day and night was. I still feel like I was dreaming.

I just got home and I am pooped. I will post my trip report tomorrow. I had the best time ever, and I am so glad I made the decision to go.


RO, don't lie to these people....you had no idea I was going to be in Sowal! :nono1:
 
First of all I want to tell each one of you that organized the Soiree, that you all did a Wonderful job. I can't even tell you in words how special the day and night was. I still feel like I was dreaming.

I just got home and I am pooped. I will post my trip report tomorrow. I had the best time ever, and I am so glad I made the decision to go.


RO, don't lie to these people....you had no idea I was going to be in Sowal! :nono1:
When you walked in with Miss Kitty...I was floored...we all screamed!!!!!! I think the other people on the roof must have thought we were crazy!:biggrin:
I have a pic of this group...i'll post Tuesday...I am out of town tomorrow night...going to a food show in NC with my house director.
 
If it makes you feel any better, Kitty. I was totally blown away! :clap_1::clap_1: I had no idea until I saw her sweet face. I :wub: surprises!
I was blown away also...what a great surprise. I have never met KDW but I knew who she was when she walked through the gate!!!!

What do you expect...me to leave perfectly good CRAP on the BEACH???????:idontno:
No, It was a nice one....;-)
When you walked in with Miss Kitty...I was floored...we all screamed!!!!!! I think the other people on the roof must have thought we were crazy!:biggrin:
I have a pic of this group...i'll post Tuesday...I am out of town tomorrow night...going to a food show in NC with my house director.

I would like a copy please, I did not get one...thanks GF!!!:wub:
 
I can't wait to see the picture of the group of us at Amores'.....It was a great time!!!!!
 
I can't wait to see the picture of the group of us at Amores'.....It was a great time!!!!!

You were fantastic gull! I am sooooo glad you made the ONLY right decisions to make but hope hubby doesn't read this thread over your shoulder since you were where????????

And Yes Where is Crazy Elaine? Get her on the board!!!!!

Skunk, how fitting for the last sowallers to be carrying the torch off the beach. Good Job!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top